Hinds-Bock has become the GO-TO supplier for filling machines and depositors to operate over HORIZONTAL VACUUM FORMER and other pocket, cavity, pouch forming machines. Through the decades we have manufactured a large family of fillers/depositors ideal for accurate, clean, and precise placement to fill liquids or moist products ranging from water-thin brine or marinades to viscous potatoes, hummus, guacamole, peanut butter, candy or cheese. Ideal for value added red meat, fish, pork or poultry marination and further processing applications requiring the addition of sauce. Our inherently generous and large port openings enable the gentle passage of particulates such as; fruit slices or large potato pieces in deli salads, avocado in guacamole, and tender cooked pastas in entrée meals.
Our machines are available in standard and custom sizes to match package configuration. Optional features include diving or traveling spouts for product distribution, hopper agitation, heated or cooled machines and a large family of positive shut-off spouts.
Through these decades of application and solutions we have developed an understanding of what is needed to meet the current trends, demands, and requirements to help you maximize your product SKU matrix. All while also allowing for high yield and efficient output. Considerations such as:
- Shifting bridge designs to minimize equipment footprint while maximizing throughput
- Diving bridge designs for creating lateral spread of thick viscous products as well as minimize splashing
- Orbiting bridge designs for high-speed targeted applications of fixed centerline and pitch
- Spout designs for reducing thin sauce discharge velocity
- Vertical spout designs with multiple motion paths for shearing and reducing tailing
- USDA heavy washdown plant environment considerations
- Stainless steel construction with all contact parts of food-approved materials
- Robust & thick-walled frames free from unsealed penetrations
- Specific agitation designs to help with running trouble products
- Tool-free disassembly for ease of sanitation and maintenance
- USDA, FDA, OSHA, CSA, CE, EHEDG and 3A dairy knowledge and understanding
These labor-saving fillers and depositors can range from semi-custom machines to 100% blank sheet of paper customs. They are designed to improve your quality and consistency when depositing large, delicate particulates without damaging the particulates. These systems are known for a high degree of accuracy when filling or depositing into the forming arrays of HORIZONTAL VACUUM FORMERS.
Whether AIR powered or SERVO powered, all custom food equipment solutions are designed around a low cost of ownership and a maximization of ROI. We look forward to discussing your custom application with you and seeing if Hinds-Bock can configure a solution to fit your specific needs. So, if you are looking to fill or deposit sauces, soups, marinades, salsa, entrée items such as macaroni & cheese, gravy, or virtually any other pumpable product with or without particulates…we look forward to hearing from you!