Hinds-Bock Employment Opportunities
Come and be part of an exciting and rewarding industry.
Hinds-Bock designs and manufactures a complete line of Standard and Custom high-performance depositing, filling and pumping systems to many of the small – large food manufacturers found across the world — Hinds-Bock developed and perfected one of the first simple fillers back in 1976. Today we are part of the Middle Group of companies and we still design, manufacturer, and install systems built on over 40 years of experience, sound engineering fundamentals and industry best practices.
You will enjoy a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
- 100% company paid employee Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- Company match 401k Plan earning up to 3% of salary.
- Employee Profit Sharing paid through normal payroll on a quarterly basis. Realized payments every year since inception ten years ago; including recent bad national economy.
- Generous PTO to include traditional holidays and up to 4 weeks’ vacation plus sick pay. Includes 56 hours within first year.
- In addition you will join a company with a stable workforce.
- We are a company that is built on individual contribution and recognition.
If you are interested in applying, please email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of the position in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest in Hinds-Bock.